Friday 17 May 2013

First Tutorial

Evening everyone

This week has been a quite one on the cake front.  I have been with the proper job in Ireland so unable to make to many cakes.

So I decided whilst I was in a hotel over night a little lonely and bored I would do a tutorial of some of the images form the first cake I ever made!  A tatty teddy cake for my daughters christening.

This cake took 8-9 hours to make over a long lovely day in May 2012.  I really loved making it and it was this cake that seen me on my journey to really enjoying making cakes.

I dont believe the finished cake was quite the shape i wanted but for my first cake i was just made up!....as you can imagine no one was allowed to eat it and instead we just looked at it for 4 weeks lol.

This was the finished bear, cupcakes and cake pops for the big day.



Well time to go finish this weeks cake

Have a great weekend
x

No comments:

Post a Comment