Monday 13 May 2013

new to blogging

Hello everyone,

well, what can i say, first blog and not really sure what to write! lol!

I plan to blog on my journey into the world of making cakes and chocolates.  I hope to provide an insight into my journey which will provide you with an understanding of the enjoyment, difficulty, stress and excitement of creating a cake.

I will hopefully have the time to review products and maybe head out on a cake crawl!

So before I start

Am Gen, started messing with cakes with the view to making my little ones birthday cakes, i love it.  I have a stressful job and it was a great way to chill at home.  Am married to hubby phil, hes my best friend and a great kitchen cleaner :).  We have a little smurf (see next blog) for a child Jasmine or Jaja, shes 2 and hopefully going to keep a way from the blue food colouring!
hope you enjoy x

2 comments: